This website and our Online Services are not directed to minors under the age of 18. You should not use this website or our Online Services if you are under the age of 18.
1. Information We Collect
Information You Provide
Visitors may choose to interact with our Online Services in ways that require the collection of personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that we gather depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we may collect information that you provide when you:
- Register for an account;
- Communicate with us, such as to provide feedback, request support, or ask for additional information;
- Subscribe to newsletters, register for seminars or training, or purchase goods or services;
- Use interactive or social networking features of our Online Services, including setting up a public profile, submitting content (such as comments, articles, links, or other items), or using our chat feature; or
- Otherwise interact with or use our Online Services.
Through these interactions we may collect or receive your name, address, and contact information such as phone number or email address. If you place an order, we will collect your payment details, such as payment card information. In certain cases, we may ask you to provide information on your income and assets.
Automatically Collected Information
Like most website operators, we collect information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as your IP address, your browser type, information regarding your internet service provider or the type of device you used to access this website, language preference, pages visited, and the date and time of each page request. Additionally, if you navigated from or navigate to other websites from our Online Services, we may collect the address of those websites.
We may allow third parties to use Data Technologies on our site. The information collected from these Data Technologies may be shared with and used by us, by others acting on our behalf, or by third parties. Information collected by Data Technologies may be used on this website or on other websites, services, or online applications, including websites that may not be operated by us. For example, we may partner with third party ad networks to either display advertising on our website or to manage our advertising on other sites. These ad-network partners use Data Technologies to collect information about your activities on this and other websites to provide you targeted advertising based upon your interests. These websites and third-party ad networks are not controlled by us.
Information from Other Sources
We may obtain information about you from third parties. This information may include information about your use of our Online Services, your use of other websites, your interests and preferences, and other information. For example, we may collect information about your browsing and usage history on this site. We may combine the information we obtain from third parties with information that we or our affiliates have collected about you.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect or Receive
We and others acting on our behalf may use the information that we collect or receive about you to operate our business, including our Online Services. For example, we may:
- Deliver, administer, and improve the services, products and features that we provide to you and others;
- Perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies, and for marketing, financial, operational or other purposes;
- Display content and advertising that are customized to your interests and preferences;
- Comply with applicable laws or our policies;
- Prevent fraud, theft, or injury to you, us, or others;
- Contact you, including through telephone, fax, text, or chat; and
- Communicate with you about our Online Services, about products or services you’ve purchased, and additional products and services you may find of value.
In some cases, we may publicly display information about you, or display your information to other users or visitors of our Online Services. For example, if you send us a request (such as via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. In addition, we may post, publish, or otherwise publicly display or use content you post in our chat rooms or through our other social networking features, including for our own promotional or marketing purposes. If you create a profile in order to access our social networking features, your profile information may be displayed and made publicly available, including to other users or visitors. We may also aggregate information about you and combine it with information on other visitors or users of our Online Services. We may display this information publicly or provide it to others.
3. How We Share Information
We may share with others the information that we collect or receive, including our employees, affiliates, contractors, service providers, and marketing partners (including analytics companies and advertising networks who provide Data Technologies on our website).
Other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our site or online services. In addition, we may share information we have collected from you, including personal information, in connection with the sale or merger of our business or the transfer of our assets.
We may also use and share information, including with law enforcement or as required by law, in order to:
- Protect or defend our (and our affiliates’) interests, legal rights or property;
- Protect the rights, interests, safety and security of users of this and other websites and applications we make available;
- Protect the rights, interests, safety and security of members of the public;
- Combat fraud, theft, and or injury, or for risk management purposes; and
- Comply with prudent legal, data privacy, or data security practice as we may determine, or to comply with applicable law or legal process.
4. Accessing Your Information
If you are a registered user of our Online Services, you can review and update certain information associated with your account by logging in. If you create a profile for use of the social networking features we provide, you may access and update certain information associated with that profile by logging in. In some cases, you may be able to edit content which you have posted by selecting the link to edit or modify that content; where available, this link will appear next to the editable content. Similarly, you may also remove content you post by choosing to delete rather than edit that content. Removing content in this manner will prevent other ordinary users of our Online Services from seeing that content. However, these removal procedures do not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information posted on our Online Services by you.
5. California Privacy Disclosures
As of the effective date listed above, there is no commonly accepted response for Do Not Track signals initiated by browsers. Therefore, we do not respond to such signals or to other mechanisms that provide the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information regarding your online activities over time.
7. How to contact us
8. Dispute Resolution