OTC Market Totals Monday, January 25, 2016 9,850 Securities $740.6M Dollar Volume 4.5B Share Volume 111,837 Trades Good Morning All, The last few weeks have been abysmal on the OTC with forced trade after force trade showing signs of life in some tickers, only to be paralysed shortly after since no real catalysts are supporting the moves. Our Friday trade alert, SPDC, looks strong after closing Monday at 0.036 on volume of $122K. It would have been superb to see the close higher on [...]
Error: The account for needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
Error: admin-ajax.php test was not successful. Some features may not be available.
Please visit this page to troubleshoot.
How We Nailed 2450% On TSLA
Recent Trade Ideas
- 😷 SPX Week of APR 9 Watch | Short Week; Point Break Proves C or 5
- 😷 Thursday APR 2 Watch | “b”efore the JOBS REPORT Tomorrow
- 😷 Wednesday APR 1 Watch | Looks Like A 2018 Repeat #SoyBeans
- 😷 End of the Quarter MAR 31 Watch | USO LONG; Window Dressing Warning
- 😷 Monday MAR 30 Watch | Premium Selling Still Paying
- 😷 SPX Week of APR 3 Watch | EOQ/EOM Tuesday; JOBS Friday
- 😷 Thursday MAR 26 Watch | JOBLESS CLAIMS Confirm/Deny Pathway
- 😷 Wednesday MAR 25 Watch | S&P Futures +14.90%; Initiate #FullRetard
- 😷 Tuesday MAR 24 Watch | We’re LIMIT UP After Seeing OBAMA
- 😷 Week of MAR 27 Watch | SPX BOTTOM “Appears” To Be #Nailed